I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- listen to some sick jams:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
What it might look like if Earth was destroyed by a black hole.
My bookshelf at January first :)<3
'I got sick because I wanted people to see how much I was hurting on the inside. I didn't want attention; I wanted love. A cuddle, someone to hold me and promise that everything was going to get better, of course no one did'
Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?’
Jace said, “Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself.”
…”At least,” she said, “you don’t have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland.”
“Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.
- Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
…When I saw him (my father) lying dead in a pool of his own blood, I knew then that I hadn’t stopped believing in God. I’d just stopped believing God cared. There might be a God, Clary, and there might not, but I don’t think it matters. Either way we’re on our own.
Even when I’m dead, I’ll swim through the Earth like a mermaid of the soil, just to be next to your bones.
Well, that’s one very beautiful way to explain things !